Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag!!!

In the previous post, I was supposed to tag a few people. So, here are my tags.

Momma (this could be your blogging debut!!)
Christi (just in case there's still something I don't know about Michael)
Megan (she's still a newly wed, and likes to talk about her husband! Plus you can go to her blog and see how adorably pregnant she is.)
Hannah (I know how much Hannah loves talking about Kevin, even though their not newly weds!)
Erin ('cause I'm always looking to give her a reason to blog, even though she doesn't have any time. :-))

5 comments:

Shannie said...

This blog marginalizes single people... I'm soooo offended ;)

Christi said...

No, you know everything about MIchael. Does that mean I'm off the hook? ;-)

Erin said...

Gee...thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

I'm glad this is a girl thing...I'm not big on doing these "sureys" and no Mom may actually learn to blog!

Deirdre said...

I'm with you Shannie!