Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Potty Train

This evening, Micah had a little accident, which is not that big of a deal for me. That's just life at this stage of the game. But for Elizabeth, it was a major ordeal! It boiled down to her being worried that the accident was because Micah was sick. I assured her that Micah was fine, and that it was, "just part of potty training." To which Micah quickly responded, "Yeah, I'm a potty train!"

(Found this while searching for a funny image to go with Potty Train. Chugga, chugga, pooo-pooooooooo! And no, we don't want this book for Christmas!)

5 comments:

Christi said...

Too late, it's already ordered off of Amazon and being shipped to your house. Just what you need, three kids going around saying "Chugga Chugga poo pooo". :-)

Janelle said...

I really needed a warning disclaimer on this one. I catch up on my blogs at work while eating lunch - I'm afraid I scared on of my co-workers with my silent shakes of laughter!

So does this mean that I need to re-teach Jonathan what the train says? He thinks it says "Woo woo."

ninepoundhammer said...

I might also suggest the lesser-known (but just as important) training tome: 'The Puddle Shuttle.'

Anonymous said...

doesn't the train say..."toot-toot" as it comes into the station?!?!?!

Jamison said...

Groooooooooooosss!! Does that train carry around Poo pooooooooooooo in it's cabin? Cause that is what the picture is insinuating. =)