Thursday, November 20, 2008

Curtis


Everything you might want to know about my husband:

1. Where did you meet? youth group, my junior year and his senior year of high school.

2. How long did you date? Before we got engaged, 15 month. Then we were engaged for a year.


3. How long have you been married? 8 years in December.

4. What does he say that surprises you? Every now and then he will say something completely tacky, like, "Woman, get me a beer!" or "Why haven't you done laundry yet?" I get this shocked look on my face and he just laughs. It's nice that tacky comments like that are shocking to me. He's such a sweet guy!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His height. Does that count?

6. What is your favorite quality of his? His calmness. That is one area where we really balance each other out!

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Beautiful. I know, so sweet!

8. What is his favorite color? green

9. What is his favorite food? my homemade, hot and fresh, chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk.

10. What is his favorite sport? baseball, followed quickly by football. And he really loves watching just about anything, especially if it is the Aggies or somehow related to the Aggies.

11. When and where did you first kiss? We had our first kiss on June 12th, at the farm where he proposed a few months later.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? go out to eat without the kids then come home to watch a movie together.

13. Do you have any children? Three. Elizabeth, 4, Micah 2 and Benjamin 18 months.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? getting a baby to fall asleep. I've called him home from work to put the boys down for naps, he's that good!

15. How old is he? just turned 30.

16. Who said "I love you" first? He did. Then I hugged him and told him, "Thank you!"

17. What is his favorite type of music? Alternative Christian

18. What do you most admire about him? I admire how much he puts up with. Life with me isn't always easy. Add the three amigos, and life is crazy! He's always very sweet, loving, kind, and most of the time patient. I really admire how he doesn't flip out in the midst of all the craziness.

19. Do you think he will read this? He's reading over my should as I type this. :-)

20. Where did you go on your first date? We started dating over the phone, he was in College Station and I was in Wichita Falls. Six weeks after a long distance relationship, he came home and we went to TCBY. Mostly we just sat in his truck and talked, and talked, and talked.... later in the day we went and saw Armageddon. We held hands for the first time. :-)

5 comments:

celiselott said...

This made me go "Awwww" and laugh. I miss you guys!

And, just for fun...

Blog tag!

http://celiselott2008.blogspot.com/

I got tagged by a friend and decided to tag you. =D

Hannah D A said...

Very sweet Kierstyn. Ya got a good man there. :)

Sherry said...

Aww - so sweet! :)

Jamison said...

HAHAHA, I laughed out loud at the thought of Curtis saying "woman, get me a beer."


.....HAAAAHAHAHA..... I'm still laughing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, how about the sacrificial Age of Empires lamb on that long distance dating and engaged relationship. WHERE'S MY PROPS??!!