Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgivings past

2004, This was Elizabeth's first Thanksgiving. We stayed in College Station and celebrated with the Findleys.

2005, Our first Thanksgiving in our first house! Both sets of parents came, my sisters came, and the Findleys came over (for dessert, I think). I was pregnant with Micah.

2006, Thanksgiving in Oklahoma City. Micah's first Thanksgiving, and I was pregnant with Benjamin.

2007 We were in Kansas with my family. This wasn't actually taken on Thanksgiving but that weekend when we had a fire and toasted marshmallows. That night, it started to snow!
This year we are celebrating with the Findleys! We are looking forward to a nice, quiet day, reflecting on our many blessings.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!





1 comment:

Megan said...

Why is it that I remember all of the Thanksgivings but the one at your house. Oh wait! It was the one Matt I started dating. I was on the phone or writing a paper all weekend. My bad. :-)