Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lost at Wal Mart

On Monday, I went to Wal Mart. While we were there, we lost the following items. If you happen to be at Wal Mart, and see these items, please return them to their rightful owners.
Benjamin's blue pacy.

One of Benjamin's shoes. Yeah, just one!

My little, pink, notebook.

I also lost my mind, and my sanity. Don't' have a picture of those things, they tend to like to run and hide most of the time, so it's hard to capture them.

Also, while we were at Wal Mart, we broke a shopping cart. Maybe that's about when I lost my mind and sanity!

6 comments:

Shannie said...

Hey, at least you didn't lose your kids!

Erin said...

Oh gee! I guess it could have been worse?!?!

Anonymous said...

That was an expensive trip to Walmart. Sorry, hope things are getting better. Love grmm

Lee Nickles said...

Wow - broke a cart! That...wow.

Sherry said...

Your post title scared me! I thought it was a child - could have been worse. I haven't seen my sanity in ages so I don't think you are missing much there.

Beth said...

Now you can't just say you broke the cart without telling HOW!!! I hate to be left hanging!