Wednesday, May 28, 2008

pictures (finally!)

I was bummed that I didn't have pictures of everyone with Benjamin. :-( (Christi, please tell me you got one of our boys!) But even if I don't have your picture, know that we were thankful that you were there, and appreciate you sharing Benjamin's first year with us.

And to give credit where credit is due, Mr. Charles and Ms. Laura took most all the pictures outside (and some of the ones inside too!). Thanks guys! You and your spiffy new camera might be a permanent fixture at Krajca parties!



3 comments:

Sherry said...

That was an AWESOME montage! It looks like your house was the place to be!!! Loved all the action shots, was that laughter on Benjamin's face as you shoved him down the slide? :)

Hannah D A said...

It was a fun party indeed! Thanks for posting the pics.

Anonymous said...

No, sorry, I don't have any pics of anyone in my family with Ben. :-( I even reminded Michael we needed to take one and then forgot. I'll put what I have up on Walmart. Maybe we can recreate the event?! :-)

-Christi