Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Girls, just wanna have fun!

Tonight, Elizabeth and I had girls' night. We met our sweet friends, Erin and Piper, at Cheddar's for a yummy dinner. Then we all went to Mom's Meals to make some dinners for our freezer. Even though the girls didn't actually help, we all had a great time! Erin and Piper
Elizabeth and Me

After Elizabeth and I parted ways with Erin and Piper, we headed to Barnes and Noble to get my book for book club.

We also got ourselves a little treat!

This picture's for Aunt Shannon!

Elizabeth, Mommy had a ball with you this evening! You are such a sweet girl, and I love having special, memory making moments with you. I love you very much! And even though it's almost 10 pm and you are still not asleep, and even though you spilled your hot chocolate while we were checking out, the night couldn't have been more perfect! Now, go to sleep, little girl! Love, Mommy

4 comments:

Shannie said...

YAY for "life's blood"!
I do have a question though, how is one little girl with a tall hot chocolate going to eat 2 cupcakes and a cookie????

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness. That picture of Elizabeth with her hands on her face in awe of those yummy desserts is so sweet! I love it!

Hannah D A said...

What a fun time!

Sherry said...

Love it! Great blog!!!!