Thursday, May 08, 2008

Micah-isms

Micah had a really big yawn this evening. Curtis asked him, "Micah, do you want a nap?" "No!" Micah replied. "Do you want to go to bed?" "No Daddy, I want money!"

After putting the kids in bed, I had to go back in to remind them to stay in bed and be obedient. I told them how it made me sad when they were disobedient and didn't stay in bed. I asked Micah (since I knew Elizabeth wouldn't care) "Do you really want to make Mommy sad?" He responded, "I want to make smoothies!"

6 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Too funny! Kids' minds are fascinating!

Shannie said...

Make that smoothie a daiquiri and I bet he'll go to sleep ;)

Charla (SHar-la) said...

money and smoothies...my kind of kid

Anonymous said...

start making daiquiris and i bet you mysteriously start seeing more of me

em (eric)

Hannah D A said...

Shannon and Eric, you guys made me laugh! Thanks.

Sherry said...

Now that is honesty!