Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bummer!!

Tomorrow is my birthday! I love birthdays, and it's a good thing, because this is birthday season at the Krajca house! We started off with my sister Megan's birthday (March 14th) followed by Micah's (March 15th) and niece Charleigh on the 30th. Uncle Matt followed in April. Tomorrow is my birthday, the 17th is Memaw's birthday, the 18th is Benjamin's birthday and the 19th is our nephew Carter's birthday. Throw Mother's Day in the mix and it's tons of fun. But, it doesn't stop there.... June 11th is Justin's birthday (another nephew), June 15th is Elizabeth's birthday AND Father's day this year, and the 22nd is my Mom's birthday. Good times! I seriously LOVE birthdays, especially mine.

So one of the fun things about birthdays is picking the food. Back before we had three small children, Curtis would bring me breakfast in bed. Now, I'm very happy with coffee that's actually hot, rather than cool from sitting out while I did a million things. But I digress. For dinner tomorrow, the Ackermans are very sweetly watching our children so that Curtis and I can go out. I'm so super excited!! The pressure was on to pick something yummy for dinner. And I decided, I'm thinking Outback! Especially for the......SUPER YUMMY CHEESE FRIES!!!! These are my favorites!

Then, I got an e-mail listing the top 20 worst foods. I was very proud that I didn't eat such horrible things. Then, I got to #1. Yeppers, it would be the super, yummy, cheese fries! I was so bummed.

But not bummed enough to change the menu! #1 worst food, HERE I COME!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it sweet of Leslie to share such a fun email with us? I was like - hmm chicken fingers that's only the first one - surely I'll get better ... NOT.

Have a great day tomorrow and eat some extra for me!

Love Deirdre

Unknown said...

That's my girl! Just keep that old saying of mine in mind, "You gotta die of something...so you might as well enjoy it."

And by the way, can you get some easier word verifications?

Love,
Da

Hannah D A said...

I can say with pride that cheese fries sound really disgusting to me, but on the other hand, I absolutely love the bloomin' onion. ;) Enjoy your day. I hope it's a great one.

ninepoundhammer said...

Happy Birthday, Krajca! You look great for being 20 years old.

Sherry said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Yum-o! Bring on the health food - ha! I mean really if you break it down it isn't THAT bad! calcium, vegetable, protein! Like I said - health food! Works for me!!! Hope you enjoyed your healthy birthday dinner!