Saturday, May 17, 2008

My birthday!

I had an awesome birthday on Thursday!! I actually got a preview of my day on Wednesday when the Wells made me a birthday cake. Such fun!

Thursday started off with Micah and Elizabeth coming in and in a very rehearsed manner said, "Happy birthday Mommy!" and gave me a hug and kiss. Then Curtis had my wonderful, hot coffee ready, along with some coffee cake and donuts. Yum!! Curtis also gave me my gifts, our wedding album to scrapbook in and a pedicure!

At lunch time, Curtis brought me Cheddar's home. Again, YUM! I had been watching my friend Jamison's little boy (watching consisted of letting him sleep, then play for a 45 minutes before his mommy got back, so easy!). After my yummy lunch, I went and got the pedicure complete with flowers on my toes, thanks to my wonderful hubby for such a great and relaxing gift.

When I got home, Jamison, who had been watching my kids, had cleaned my kitchen!!! And Sarah, another friend from church, had picked up the living room! Talk about a nice birthday treat! But that's not all. My parents sent me a totally awesome gift....




AND



Ladies, does it get any better than chocolate dipped fruit, and entire box of chocolate dipped strawberries, a pedicure and a clean house?! YES!! Our awesome friends babysat for us, and we went on a DATE!!! Alone, without kids, to eat the #1 worst food for you, and we also went to play mini golf. The original plan had been bowling, but it was league night, so we played glow in the dark mini golf. Lots of fun!

The best part of the day was all the e-mails, phone calls, messages on facebook, a post from a friend, and just all the fun birthday wishes. Thanks to everyone for such an awesome birthday!

6 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Hey, I don't think you know it but I posted a Happy Birthday message on my blog for you!! I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you that day! Glad to hear it was a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, now I feel like such a moron! I didn't even know it was your birthday!!!! ACK!!!! Happy late birthday!! I'm such a good friend huh? :) All these goings on and I'm out in the country feeding my chickens. I feel so clueless! I'm glad you had a relaxing day. It sounds like it was wonderful! You definately deserved it! :):)

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

What an awesome birthday!!!! Happy birthday by the way! You have such an awesome husband, children, and parents!

Sherry said...

Happy, happy birthday! Sounds like a terrific day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kierstyn! Sounds like a GREAT day!

Jamison said...

Happy Birthday, Sista Girl!