Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WHAT?!

While talking to my friend Christi today, she made a comment about Mother's Day. I just about dropped the phone when I realized that Mother's Day is a mere 12 days away! That's less than two weeks, people! And if Mother's Day is less than two weeks away, that means baby Benjamin will be turning one in less than three weeks and that mean his party is very soon after that! How did that happen?!

So, if you're like me, hurry and finish your shopping!

And as a disclaimer, if you see me in the next week or so, I might be mumbling to myself about buying gifts, putting them in the mail, planning a party.... just give me a hug and send me on my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...you are off the hook here. i won't be home till the 13th so you can wait and shop the after mother's day sales....oh wait, do they have those?!?!