Friday, April 25, 2008

The devil went down to Georgia....

... and it looks like we're going too!

Once again, my mom came up with a plan. She called me and suggested that Curtis and I go to Atlanta to see my sister and her husband. I loved the idea! We would fly, but wouldn't have to pay for a hotel or anything. We could just stay with my sister or my parents' best friends, Mr. Ron and Ms. Terri. I called Curtis, thinking he wouldn't be crazy about the idea, but he loved it too!

So, we're taking a kinda long trip to Georgia sometime this summer!!

What we're hoping to be able to do is fly to Georgia on a Thursday and then fly back to Wichita on a Tuesday, since those are cheap days to fly. We're not sure when we'll be going, if our little plan will work, or if we can maybe get painting done too. My theory on painting is that we've waited almost three years to paint, a little more time won't kill us. A break is just what Curtis and I need!

I'm so excited, even though we don't have any details figured out! Curtis and I have never taken a trip like this since we've had kids. I'm looking forward to lots of quiet, lots of sleep, and then lots of fun with Megan and Matt.

Thanks for playing my little poll game!

1 comment:

Shannie said...

I want to go too!