Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring in Texas

This morning, the kids and I went out in the back yard for a little fun. I'm enjoying this time of year for a couple reasons. Mainly, because I know that in a very short amount of time it will be hot, humid, and yucky! While outside, we broke in the kids' new Easter present from Grandma... bubbles! The great thing about these bubbles is that they are no spill. Very nice!
If Micah would pucker then blow, it would be a little bit better. Instead, he sucks in his bottom lip and hisses. Like the hair do, Aunt Shannon?
Benjamin tried really hard to blow bubbles, but decided that eating the bottle was just as fun. I call this picture, Big Mouth Ben!
Elizabeth and Micah, enjoying the swing set!
Hopefully, in the near future, I will be able to put up a few more pictures of what we enjoy about spring in Texas.

2 comments:

Shannie said...

That is one hansom hairdo on a hansom boy!

Anonymous said...

I miss them already! and I love micah's hair!