Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting to be a big boy!

Next month Benjamin turns one! Where has the time gone?! Every time one of my children celebrates a birthday, I say that, but with everything Benjamin's been through, I'm finding it even more true! Here is some photographic evidence (mainly for his Grandma) of what a big boy Benjamin is becoming. Tonight Benjamin had his first meal at the table with the rest of us. Should have wiped his face, but at least you know he enjoyed his first dinner in the booster!
Benjamin has been playing with the idea of walking for a little while now. He's done it, but he's very timid. Each day he's becoming less timid.
He is a very comfortable stander. He'll stand and look at you and clap for himself for quite awhile, but still doesn't walk much.
Steady, steady! This was actually a save, and not a fall. I love how babies use their entire bodies to walk!

We are greatly blessed with each of our children! How thankful we are for days filled with new big boy adventures!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I love that Benjamin & Athena are doing some of the same things! I love to see your pictures they make me smile!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! He is getting so big...but I think he misses me.

Megan said...

He's so big! I can't wait to see him, and everyone else next month.