Saturday, April 19, 2008

Poster for march

Here's the poster for the March for Babies. Thanks, Jamison, for all your help! Here's the Bible verse that Curtis and I chose to somewhat sum up our journey.

“And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.” Romans 5:2-5

3 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew said...

It looks AWESOME!!! You are a pro, and I think the verse on the poster sums everything up really well.
We are so thankful for baby Benjamin. I want to cry just looking at the poster.
=)

Jamison said...

CORRECTION: that last comment was from ME, not Andrew.

I don't think he cries as easily as I do.