Friday, April 11, 2008

Bluebonnets... old and new?

I love taking bluebonnet pictures! The blubonnets bgan coming out a couple weeks ago, right before I left to go to Kansas. I was so worried that we would miss our annual trip to take bluebonnet pictures. Curtis assured me that they would still be here when I got back, and he was right! The bluebonnets are out, and looking beautiful. This afternoon, the kids and I, along with Ashlee and Gracie Mae, will be venturing out to take wonderful, beautiful, spring time in Texas pictures. At least that's what I'm hoping for! Here are some pictures from the past few years to tide you over till this evening or tomorrow when I get the 2008 pictures up! 2005 (Elizabeth was 9 months old)
2006 (Micah was 3 weeks old!)
2006 (Elizabeth was 21 months)
2007 (Micah had just turned one, and Elizabeth was almost three. I was about eight months pregnant with Benjamin!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my how time flies! i like the new layout.

Anonymous said...

and where's the pictures of KC in the blue bonnets?

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Kierstyn, I'm putting a new look to my blog, too using the same places you are (from Lindsay's blog suggestion). Anyway, I have the new background done, and I have created the header at Scrapblog.com, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to put the new header on my blog. Since I see you have figured it out, would you please let me know how you did it? Thanks and the pictures are GREAT!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Nevermind...I figured it out! :)