Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tagged

I LOVE these! Correction, I love when OTHER people do these. :-) But Rachel A. tagged me, and since she asked nicely, I thought I would oblige. Plus, Benjamin's awake, and I have nothing else to do.

4 jobs I have had: neighborhood babysitter, office girl at Patterson Auto Center, assistant Finance Manager at Varsity Ford, teacher at JLMS

4 films I could watch over and over: Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail, While You Were Sleeping, Sweet Home Alabama

4 Places I have lived: Just four? I'll do the four most recent cities.... Wichita Falls TX, Bryan TX, DC, Omaha NE

4 Favorite TV shows: 24, So You Think You Can Dance.... that's it for the moment

4 Favorite Foods: hot spinach dip, mint choc. chip ice cream, Snickers, Oreos

4 Websites I visit everyday: hotmail.... is that really it?!

4 Places I would love to be: Ft. Worth with Curtis, Kansas with my parents, Atlanta with my little sis, a spa (I feel like I got a freebie since my other little sis is here!)

4 Favorite Colors: pink

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children: Brian, Sarah, Holden (put it with our last name), Thomas

4 People I tag: Daddy/Momma, Christi, Sherry, Ackerman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe....Holden Krajca. I love your last name! Thanks for tagging me. :-Þ

-Christi

Anonymous said...

you didn't even mention harry or ophelia!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I think Ophelia is the best one! AWESOME! I can't believe you didn't tag me, K! You know I love these things! I just finished one via email, btw.

Jamison said...

Holden Krajca! It's a classic. Please, Please name your next child Holden. Silly Andrew suggested "Patma" but that doesn't even make sense except to be gross. I genuinely like Holden. =)