Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Faux Hawks and Fountains

While Curtis is in Ft. Worth, my sister, Shannon, came to visit. And I have been so thankful for all the extra help she has provided! Today, in an attempt to get the kids out of the house, and wear them out, we took the to the fountain here in town. The heat made it easy to tucker the older two out.
Aunt Shannon and Elizabeth, ready to go home and get cool!

Micah and Aunt Shannon, just finished eating ice cream.


All three kids, just before Elizabeth pokes Benjamin in the eye, and Micah runs off.

Showing Aunt Shannon the fountain.

Eating ice cream by the fountain.

Micah first faux hawk

Benjamin and Aunt Shannon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Micah has achieved the hair style I have been striving four years for.

Unknown said...

Nice pictures! But nobody really looks happy about being hot...we hit 100 for the first time this year...nobody lked that either!

ninepoundhammer said...

When you say it was easy to 'tucker the older two out,' were you talking about you and Shannon? :)

Anonymous said...

I think this will be Micah's LAST faux hawk as well, at least until it is his choice. What a cute face, though.

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there. I miss all of you.

Lindsay Newcomer said...

Micah bears a strong resemblance to Zack Morris with his faux haux. He could be famous!