Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Month of Thankfulness... Day 27

I'm thankful for Benjamin!

I'm thankful for Benjamin's personality.  He's always bringing a smile to the faces of the people around him!

I'm thankful for his health.  5 years ago (today!) he received his cranio diagnosis.  That was one of the scariest times of my life, and I'm so thankful that he's grown to be such a strong, healthy little boy!

I'm thankful for how he's growing academically.  He's a very bright little boy, and it's a joy to be his teacher.

I'm thankful for what a loving big brother he is.  He and Timothy have formed such a special bond!

I'm thankful for the season of life he's in right now... showing his independence, but still wanting and needing him mommy.

I'm thankful for his passion for life.  When he decides he wants to do something, he does it was such passion and drive. 

I'm thankful for the young man he's becoming!  It's nothing short of a miracle to look at him, and see how God has protected him, and is growing him.  Though he's struggled this year as well, I praise God for how he's working in the life of Benjamin, drawing him to Himself. 

No comments: