Sunday, November 11, 2012

Month of Thankfulness... Day 10

I'm thankful for Reformed University Fellowship.

Even though I wasn't a part of RUF in college, I've been blessed to be a part of ministering to college students in RUF.  And a funny thing has happened as Curtis and I have been ministering to these kids; they've ministered to us!  These students have shared happy times, hard time, they've bought us meals, gone running with us to relieve stress, come to our kids' games, planned birthday parties with me, babysat for us so we can go out on dates, and pointed us to Christ when we're struggling.  They've inserted themselves into our lives, bringing us so much joy!  They've loved our children.

Below are just a few of the students who I am blessed to call friends.









No comments: