Thursday, June 10, 2010

Matching Cousins

I love putting my kids in matching outfits! When I found these sweet yellow and blue outfits for the boys at Sams, I quickly bought them. When I found out that Megan and her son, Jeremiah, would be in town for Timothy's baptism, my Mom found him a matching outfit too!! If there's anything that I love more than siblings matching, it's matching cousins!My beautiful mom with her brood of grandchildren. I wish we'd had enough time to get a picture of her and my dad with the grand-kids, as well as my Grandma with all her great-grandchildren.
We tried so hard to get a picture of all the cousins together. The sun was in their faces, we were right outside the Children's Museum, and there was lots going on around us. So this is the best shot that we got.

This picture makes me smile. I'm not sure what, but those three boys are very interested in something that's happening on the ground. Doesn't Elizabeth look sweet?

No comments: