Thursday, June 03, 2010

4 months

Yesterday, Timothy turned 4 months old! Normally, this is where I would say, "I just don't know where the time has gone!" But that's not quite what I'm thinking. I feel more like, "It's only been four months?!" Though Timothy is a very good baby, he's had a very eventful life thus far.I feel very, very blessed to have such a good, sweet baby. I know what it's like to have a baby that doesn't sleep, doesn't eat well, cries for hours.... Timothy is none of those things! He's sweet, quick to smile, easy going, content, and a joy. He loves to eat, is very healthy, and sleeps pretty well for a four month old.
Timothy now weighs 15lbs and 5ozs, and is measuring 25 inches. He's in the 70th percentile. I'm amazed at how quickly he chunked up after his tiny baby start.
Each time Timothy turns a month older, I expect to find myself a little sad that my last baby is growing up. But that, surprisingly, hasn't been the case. I've been able to relish each stage, while looking forward to what the coming month will bring. I am happy with where my family is right now, and feel confident that God has blessed us with the perfect number of children. What "they" say is true. You know when you're done. Even when things were really hard with Benjamin, I knew that I wanted another baby. And even with how wonderful things are now, I'm very content with Timothy being our last baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though he was early he wasn't really a "tiny"baby. These pics are SO cute. lol grmm

Carissa said...

He is such a sweet little boy! I can't believe how big he is!