Monday, September 24, 2007

A Week of Randomness

Awhile back, several in the blogging world were doing 8 Random Things, a list about oneself that is nothing but random. I loved it! So here's mine. My hope is to write 8 random things about each of my family members this week.

Kierstyn's Randomness

1. I like to have chunks in my icecream.... chocolate, nuts, brownies..... but not fruit!

2. I can make cookies in the amount of time it takes to preheat the oven.

3. By nature, I'm not a very organized person, but I am trying!

4. I've never passed out.

5. My family used to call me Grace.

6. When I started college, I either wanted to be a teacher or a dental hygienist. For those of you who didn't know me before my mommy days, I taught middle school for two years.

7. I like to dip my french fries in my frostie.

8. One of my biggest fears is having the house catch fire.

Stay tuned, tomorrow I'm going to do Curtis' Randomness.

2 comments:

Shannie said...

Your family "USED TO" call you Grace...Hate to break it to ya Kiersty but we kind of still do.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I dip my french fries in my frosty, too. I didn't know other people did that! It's the salty with the sweet combo, you know....