Friday, September 07, 2007

The things kids say and do....

Elizabeth was talking to herself in the bathroom mirror. She came out and told me (she was pretending), "Micah was a bad boy. For punishment, I locked him in the bathroom." Sure. That's logical!

Micah found the pepper at a restaurant, and of course felt the need to dump it out. I moved it, finished putting his shoes on, only to realize that he had the salt. I told him to brush off his hands. He stuck his hands in his hair, and pretended to brush his hands in his hair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Don't you just want to kick yourself for your choice of words sometimes? I know I do. :-)

-Christi

Alicia said...

Your blog is such a sweet collection of memories to look back on. =) I love reading about all the kid-isms.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I got one for you today...Gracie Mae thought her dolly needed to take a swim...in the potty. Then when I saw her with the fingernail polish bottle I thought "oh no, she still isn't able to get that open." Well, when it got really quiet in the living room and I peeked out from the bathroom, there she was with the whole bottle dumped in her lap. I guess I shouldn't underestimate the wee one. I think she's learning it from Micah ;). We can't wait to see y'all back home!

ninepoundhammer said...

I WISH Gracie Mae only spoke to herself in the mirror. Last night she decided to talk to herself in bed several times throughout the night...a very long night.