Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fishing with Grand-Daddy

The kids and I are in Wichita, Kansas spending the last part of the summer with my parents. They just bought a new house, and moved in this past week. One of the perks of my parents beautiful new home is a pond, complete with fish. Grand-Daddy bought both Elizabeth and Micah fishing poles. While Micah hasn't had a chance to use his yet, Elizabeth has. Here are some pictures from her first fishing adventure. Grand-Daddy explaining that part of being a fisherman is being patient. That was a hard lesson to learn for Elizabeth.

My favorite picture.

7 comments:

Hannah D A said...

She looks like she doesn't mind the being patient part, as long as she gets to do it with her grand-daddy. Sweet pictures. I can see why the last one is your favorite. It truly captures the moment. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I just wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting the pics, Kierstyn.

ninepoundhammer said...

Hey! Elizabeth's fishing pole looks just like mine!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are precious!! I love the first one, but the last one is great too, oh, and so is the middle one. hmmm... I hope y'all are having a great time!

Jamison said...

The water looks beautiful...I'm glad you guys are having fun.
=)

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

I've been meaning to comment on these sweet pictures, looks like something that should be on a postcard or in a children's book. SO cute!

Puente Family said...

Oh my...Elizabeth will cherish these pictures one day. They are just beautiful!