Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Curtis' Randomness

1. He can swaddle a baby better than anyone else I've ever met.

2. He can be OCD about the most random things. Like his silverware.

3. Being the computer geek he is, he told me he, "thought he was falling in love with me" over IM.

4. Curtis' isn't a big reader.

5. He buys great jewelry!

6. Texas is the only state he's ever lived in, and if he has his way, it might stay that way.

7. Even though he doesn't have the greatest singing voice, he sings to the kids every night.

8. Curtis saved jars full of old coins, hoping that one of them would be worth something.

Oh, and it's time to do some tagging! Let's tag some of Curtis' friends.....
Michael, Matt, Charles and Kyle

5 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Richard saves jars of old coins, too! It kind of drives me nuts, but watch one day we will be rich because of it! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Regarding point six, what do you mean by the word "might"?????? hmmmmmmmm...I don't like the sound of that missy. :)

Hannah D A said...

Yeah. . .what she said!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing random about me!

Anonymous said...

Point six....Kansas has free babysitting, houses with basements, 4 seasons...includung snow in the winter, and me. yep that settles it...go for ks!!