Thursday, September 27, 2007

Micah's Randomness

1. The best belly laugh ever comes when he is tickled.

2. Micah loves squeezing into small places.

3. Picking on big sister is becoming an art form. And apparently, he needs to practice.... a lot!

4. Even though Micah is a big kid, he has the sweetest personality, unless you're Elizabeth.

5. My Mom has joked that Micah has puppy hands. Really big and he'll grow into them. They are the chubbiest hands!

6. When he talks on the phone, he'll say one random word, bye-bye, love you, and then he hangs up. Hot dog tops his list of random words.

7. If one year olds have best friends (which I think they do!), than Gracie Mae is Micah's best friend.

8. When Micah hugs, he now uses his arms, rather than just leaning.

No tagging today. I'll just wait for someone who has already been tagged to get on this! But if I did tag someone, it would be Hannah A, one of Micah's favorite people. Hint hint, Hannah.

1 comment:

ninepoundhammer said...

I'm still working on my list but I hope to post it soon.

As for Micah: 1) I know that Gracie Mae is nuts about him, too. Whenever we ask her if she can say his name, she gets a grin from ear to ear! 2) I would like to know your definition of a 'small space' that he crawls into--the boy is enormous!! :)