Friday, September 28, 2007

I know....

I shouldn't post so much in one day. But I've been having to work to put Ben to sleep, which means I have lots of time for thinking and blogging.

So the most recent theme of thought has been blog titles. And I would love feedback. Here's what I'm thinking.

Stay the same.... Party of Five.
Controlled Krajca Chaos
Or in reality.... Krajca Chaos (no control about it!)
Krajca Confusion
Krajca Confessions

Hmmm. All good. Need feedback.

And I need for sweet Benjamin to quit screaming and go to sleep!

7 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

How about:

- Krajca Thought-cha

- Krajca Krazy Klan (No, wait, that would not work for obvious reasons)

- A Lotta Krajca

- The Krajcas: Hey, What Are You Looking At?

- The Krajcas (It's Pronounced Just As It's Spellt)

Ah, I don't have any good ideas. Who wants pie?

Joshua Butcher said...

I really like Party of Five.

The Wardlows said...

Jack and I think that the Party of Five fits perfectly! I also like Krajca confessions.

Sherry said...

I'm a Party of Five fan! :)

Lindsay Newcomer said...

Matt, you made me LOL! I like Party of Five a lot, however, IF there is a #4 you will need a new name...aren't you SO glad that I put that on here so that everyone can ask you about the possibility of a #4? =)

If you change it, Krajca Confessions is my fav.

Unknown said...

I like Party of Five also...but if you must change, did you think of these:

- JKL...Just Krajca Life

- KLM...Krajca Life Moments

- I Couldn't Make This Up...

- Fun and Then Some
Love you!
Go see my blog...
Da

Anonymous said...

I think most people just refer to you guys as "Those Krazy Krajcas."

Did someone mention pie?