Saturday, October 18, 2008

Game day!


Kristy and Jack joined us for the game. Kristy and I were roommates in college.


Texas A&M Aggies vs. Texas Tech Raiders
Molly and Daniel at the game.
The Fightin' Texas Aggie Band!!!

Saw Varsity's horns off!
The end of a great day!

Despite the score at the end of the game, we had a great time! As you can see in the above picture, we all got a little sun, especially on our left side.

Happy 30th birthday Curtis! I love you so much. I hope that this weekend gave you just a glimps at how specail you are to me, and to so many of our friends!




2 comments:

Christi said...

Ah, nothing like an Aggie game day burn to bring back old memories. :-) Sorry about the redness, but I'm glad y'all had fun!

Unknown said...

It looks like it was a great time! I'm glad that you were able to pull of the surprise of the game and Daniel & Molly and Jack & Kristi coming.

As far as the score...you may want to go back to the claim that your band can beat anybody else's band...

Go 'pokes!
Dad