Tuesday, March 04, 2008

You can just call me Kierstyn

1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name) Patrician Wayne... no relation to John (John Wayne, get it?)

2. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad) Kieran Jimmie

3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name):Kraki

4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): pink giraffe... that sounds more like a cartoon. Maybe I should pick my own favorite animal, rather than Elizabeth's.

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Maye Shreveport

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)The Blue Coffee... yep, that will put fear into the heart of the bad guys! I can hear them shaking in their boots from here!

7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name) Kica.... sounds pretty darn fly too me!

8. GANGSTA NAME: ( fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie) Okay, I had issues with this one. I tried several... Java Chip Chocolate Chip was the first one, and it's just too chippy!

9. ROCK STAR NAME: (current (or last ) pet's name, current street name) KC Cumberland... I think that should be my soap opera name, though I do like the way Maye sounds....

10. GAMER NAME: ( name of your fav perfume/cologne/deodorant, fav candy) Happy Snickers... LOL!

11. PEN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on) Buffy Flagstaff.... there were so many different streets, but for some reason this was the only one I could come up with, and watch, it's probably wrong!

4 comments:

Shannie said...

It's just Flag, I always use Jupiter because it sounds cooler.

Sherry said...

Hey - I had a dog named Buffy too!

Heather said...

That is so funny!!! Girl, you crack me up!

Kristy said...

This is great!