Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan!


In the midst of getting ready for Micah's birthday, it would be easy for me to let my baby sister's birthday slip my mind. But I didn't!! Today is Megan's 23rd birthday! Happy birthday Meggie!
The past couple years I have been blessed to see Megan turn into a strong, godly woman with a heart for her family and for the Lord. Last year, I had the great honor of standing next to Megan as she married her wonderful husband, Matt. I am so thankful for the sister she is to me, and for the friend she has become. She truly is one of my best friends!
Happy birthday Meggie!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You're so sweet! But did you have to put my crazy bride picture up???

Kierstyn said...

Sorry Meg, I wasn't at my home computer, so I had to pull up something from my blog. :-) Luckily, I found this one!