Friday, March 07, 2008

Holding my babies

Our family is praying for Baby Chloe, the granddaughter of some friends of ours from church. Chloe was born very early, and because of all the medical issues associated with a premature birth, her mommy and Daddy have just been able to hold her for the first time. Praying and thinking of Chloe and her parents made me, once again, praise God for what a blessing it is to have been able to have three healthy children. Something that might be seem minor, getting to hold you baby, is something major to many parents. How easy it is for me to forget God's great goodness to Curtis and I in the midst of the daily task of raising our three little blessings. Please pray with us for Chloe, her parents and grandparents.

Here are pictures from the first time I held each of my kiddos. Holding my first baby, and so far only baby girl, Elizabeth.
Holding my big baby boy, Micah.
Holding my surprise baby, Benjamin.
"My soul glorifies the Lord
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name.
His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation."
Luke 2:46-50

No comments: