Sunday, March 02, 2008

Popcorn for later

Last Thursday night, we had a friend come and babysit the kiddos so that Curtis and I could have a nice, quiet, conversation filled dinner. After too much food, we headed home to get the report on the kids. I will be the first to admit that I not expecting a good report. Much to my delight (and surprise!) we got a very good report. Yay for the Krajca 3!

Caitlyn did relay a funny story. She had popped some popcorn for the kids, and had put in a movie. After she put the dishes in the sink, she came back to the living room where the kids were, to find that Micah and Elizabeth had put popcorn in the holes of Benjamin's helmet! I laughed so hard! I wonder what was going through Benjamin's head. "Hmmm, a snack for later. Thanks guys!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they were teaching KC a new trick....eat the baby's head KC, eat the baby's head!