Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Q&A Time


I feel like blogging. But I'm not in the most rested place right now, so I can't think of anything to blog about. So I'm calling on all my readers (all five of you!) to ask my ANYTHING. From the silly, to the serious.... I'll be picking a few questions out and answering them in the next few days.


If you're a lurker, and have never commented, now's your chance! Just click on "comments" and leave an anonymous comment. But please make sure you leave your name too. Maybe I'll discover who a few lurkers are!


Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

12 comments:

Carissa said...

This could be fun...I'm thinking. Will get back to you.

R said...

When you first met Curtis, did you think, "This man is the father of my future children," or not? If not, what did you think?

Slightly different topic: If you could tell the woman you were when you met him anything in the world, what would you say to yourself? (This is a what-have-you-learned moment, doesn't necessarily have to be about Curtis!)

The Wardlows said...

Did you know that Sonic has the best drinks?

The Wardlows said...

Did you know that Sonic has the best drinks?

Jordan King said...

What is the one of the sweetest things your children have done?

P.S. I love reading your blog!

momma said...

why are you so tall?

Caroline said...

Why? Why? Whyyyyyy?

okay, I'll get back to you. Got to get Gideon to brainstorm for me, lol!!

Sherry said...

Prediction:
Which of your children will be the tallest and will they all be as tall as you and Curtis?

Carissa said...

Looking at their personalities now, what occupations can you imagine your children having when they are grown?

Caroline said...

Can I just send Gideon over? Then you'll have plenty of questions.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!!!! How you have time I'll never know.....Mary Ellen

Unknown said...

Ballet slippers and basketball shoes...why is it important to know how to ride a bike?...Things my parents said the I swore I'd never say, but did...and what cause you to...