Friday, March 19, 2010

Family pics

My friend Carissa came into town for a day. She's been trying her hand at photography, and I suckered her into trying to get some family pictures of my brood. Though they aren't perfect, I was thrilled with the results! I think it's endearing that the kids are making their silly smiles, or looking at something other than the camera.
Because of Timothy's time in the NICU, there weren't opportunities in the hospital for Curtis and I to get sweet pictures of each other holding our newest addition. And, of course, life hasn't provided many opportunities for photo shoots. Having a pretty picture of us with Timothy was something that I really wanted. And I couldn't be happier about these!

3 comments:

Megan said...

These trned out great!

Anonymous said...

The first picture of you and Curtis seems that Timothy is looking right at you. Super pictures. Good job, Carissa!

Carissa said...

Thanks! I love taking pictures of the Krajca kids!!!