Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Micah!!

Where have the years gone?!? My first son, my sweet Micah, Micah-Moo, Mighty Micah is turning FOUR today!
4 year ago today, Curtis and I welcome our 11lb baby into the world!
3 years ago, we celebrate our sons first birthday.With family by our side, we welcomed the terrible 2's!
And at Chuck E Cheeses we said good bye to the 2's and welcomed a little 3 year old boy.
And now look......

....in the blink of an eye, I've seen my baby turn into a little boy.

Happy birthday, Micah! You are strong, but gentle. Full of passion for life! A sweet brother. I have seen you grow up more and more each day. I pray that you will continue to grow into a godly young man, who loves the Lord with your whole heart. I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy. In looking at the pictures, he is the same sweet boy, I notice that his face has gone from round to oval. Handsome 4 year old. Love ggrmm

momma said...

happy birthday, micah....I love you very much!

love grandma

Megan said...

Happy birthday, Micah!