Monday, October 12, 2009

Party of Five

In the near future, I'll be changing the blog title and adding a cute new header. Until then, I thought I'd be a little nostalgic, and look back at some of my favorite pictures of our Party of Five.Our first picture as a Party of Five
December 2007: picking out our Christmas tree, days before Benjamin's surgery

May, 2008: March of Dimes

Christmas morning, 2008
4th of July, 2009 (I was pregnant with Timothy, but just barley.)

September, 2009: at the Rangers game!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Such cute pictures. You will soon be holding Timothy and be so in love you'll have a hard time remembering your life without him. My sweet little monster will be 18 months in 10 days, and I can hardly remember our famiy without him.

momma said...

wow...what changes the last 2+ years have brought to your family and i bet the next 2 years will bring even more!!

Megan said...

It's amazing to see how different your kids look! Not sweet little babies anymore, but sweet kidos!

momma said...

how about the princess and the peons!

tiptoes and tadpoles

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I left you a comment on the post about date night. I was afraid you might not see it! LOL!