Saturday, October 10, 2009

Date night!!


Curtis and I are ready to leave on our first day night in 3 months, thanks to the youth group at our church. Our wonderful youth director and his wife do an exceptional job at fostering servants' hearts in our youth. I've reaped the blessings of these youth before, as they helped me deep clean the nursery at church. Now they are blessing Curtis and I with a much needed night out.
Thank you Brain and Janelle for all you do for our church, specifically the youth.
WPC youth, thank you for serving!!! You really blessed us tonight.

2 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Amen to that! And what a great picture!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! I thought it was funny you said you were feeling the least attractive in this pregnancy because honestly I think you look the MOST beautiful I've ever seen you! Really! Glad you were able to "escape" for a while and have some good Kierstyn and Curtis time, before you were Mommy and Daddy again!