Monday, September 07, 2009

Okay fall, here we come!!

Our fall has almost kicked into full gear. Here's a peak at what our crazy schedule looks like.

Mondays: 10:00am, Micah is doing Hot Shots soccer (starting the 21st)
2:30, Elizabeth is taking dance again at Suzanne's. Ballet, tap and jazz... oh my!

Tuesdays: Co-op!!! Our first day is tomorrow, and we are very excited to be a part of this group.

Wednesdays: 9:30 Young Mom's Bible Study, my opportunity to be with like minded moms who are doing the same thing I am!
6:30 Community group. I love our community group! We've been a part of the same group since I was pregnant with Elizabeth. This fall we're reading Family Driven Faith. It's going to be great!

Thursdays: Curtis has class. In an attempt to keep my sanity, the kids and I aren't making any plans. Just staying home and trying to survive. This is his last semester! Graduation is December 19th!

Fridays: 9:00, Benjamin has Hot Shots Soccer with three of his friends! This should be quite laughable!

Throw in deacon's meetings, scrapbook night, Aggie football, family time (we're going to a Ranger's game next week!), doctor's appointments, and life in general, and I think we're in for one great fall!

2 comments:

momma said...

you are such a slacker...i'm sure you could really accomplish something if you plan your time better!! LOL!!

Unknown said...

Whew! This is why God gives you children while you're young...