Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Names

I posted this on Facebook. But in case there's someone out there who isn't on Facebook (which EVERYONE should be on Facebook!) or missed the big news, we have baby names!

Timothy Joel
or
AnneMarie Claire

We had a tough time picking the boy name. I wanted Joel Stephen. Curtis wanted Caleb Andrew. Since we couldn't agree, we picked a new name. Timothy was Curtis' idea, and I love it!! And I got to use Joel. Timothy means, "Honoring God".

AnneMarie was been our girl name choice with both the boys. Anne is part of my Mom's name (Maryanne) and it's also both my Grandma's middle name. Marie is Shannon's middle name, and it happens to be my great-grandma's middle name as well.

We'll find out if we're having a Timothy or an AnneMarie in less than a month, on October 8th! I think we're having a boy. Curtis thinks we're having a girl. Micah and Benjamin are guessing girl (most of the time). And Elizabeth says it's a boy or a girl. I'm telling you, that girl's a genius! Either way, we can't wait to find out who will be joining our family!

4 comments:

Christi said...

I can't wait either! Is it wrong of me to say I "hope" you are having an AnneMarie, but I think you are having a Timothy? :-)

momma said...

i can't belive it is just a month away!! i really haven't felt one way or the other...no grandma's intuition here!

Carissa said...

I think it's a girl...

Shannie said...

I've resigned myself to the fact that I always guess wrong and I think it's a girl, therefore it will be a boy... But I do think a Shannie Marie and an AnnieMarie in one family might be just about right.