Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!

Just before Thanksgiving last year, I was in Hobby Lobby when the started marking all their fall decor to 90% off. I got some great deals, and was really excited to put up my fall decorations. Our book basket.
The entertainment center. That garland originally cost $60!!!
I think this pumpkin sign is my favorite thing!
Charlie the scarecrow. We've had him for 8 years now! The mantle. Aren't the pumpkins cute? And why yes, I did make that wreath!
And the great thing is that I still have some Thanksgiving decorations that I will pull out in November.
Happy first day of fall y'all!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Cute! I want seasonal decorations. Maybe we can go shopping for some in KS!

House of Payne said...

Kierstyn-
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. It is so nice to know we are in a similar situation... I would love to know more about having boys so close together....I loved the soccer post, as our boys will be in the same spot.. If you ever get a chance I would love to pick your brain via email. My email is natensarapayne@gmail.com.. Feel free to email me and I will email back with a million questions... Ha!
Thanks,
Sara

Unknown said...

That's great! I'm sure we'll have something for Thanksgiving!

Lindsay Newcomer said...

Now that I have a house, I want to buy Fall decorations so badly! (and Christmas, Valentines Day, etc.) But I am trying to be good to wait until they go on clearance. I was in Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago, and it took ALOT of will power not to buy it all.