Saturday, February 28, 2009

This and That Saturday

It's already been a busy day here at Casa de Krajca! Here are the boys looking quite adorable in their matching outfits. I think they look like little track stars!
Elizabeth and I had some girl time today. She got a much needed hair cut, then we went shopping at Claire's. I love having a little girl! Before
After (with her fake smile and new head band)
After the boys take a nap, we are heading to a birthday party for a friend. I made a couple bows, which turned out super cute.


After the birthday party, we are heading home to have some of the youth from church over for part of their progressive dinner. We're looking forward to getting to know some of them better. Once they leave for the next part of their dinner, our friends the Ackermans are staying for dinner.

I love Saturdays!! Especially ones where we are productive, yet have a great time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ELIZABETH, I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR CUT. YOU LOOK SO PRETTY. HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY. LOTS OF LOVE GRGMM

Anonymous said...

MICAH AND BENJAMIN, I THINK YOU LOOK VERY HANDSOME IN YOU SPORTS SHIRTS. LOVE YOU BOTH GRGMM

Anonymous said...

kierstyn, i love the bows for the birthday girl. you do such a great job. i know she loved them as did her mom. love you grmm

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

It was so fun to see you guys in the mall! Elizabeth is SO cute and preciously girly! I am glad to know that you make bows..I will keep that on the shelf for later :) Much love!