Monday, February 23, 2009

Boys, Oh Boys!

This is the kind of stuff that happens in a house with two boys, only 14 months apart.
I don't know how. I don't know who (but I have narrowed it down to the dynamic duo). And I don't know when.
And while I was blogging, Benjamin found something else to destroy.

(he's holding one of the "slats" to the DVD cabinet.)

In his defense it was already partially broken, he just finished the job. And see that lollipop he's holding. I didn't give it to him!

Boys are full of mischief and destruction! Micah is currently walking around the house pretending to be Handy Manny, so it all kinda works out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and to think that all this happened before 10:00 AM Hope your day got better. Love grmm

Megan said...

My goodness. Mom's house is going to be crazy after cousin camp! Can you imagine what three little boys that are within three years of each other will do???