Thursday, August 14, 2008

To take my mind off the poop....

**Don't worry! I added a little health update at the bottom. :-)**
To help take my mind off all the poop, and because I know I won't be able to for much longer, I treated Benjamin like my little baby. I gave him a bath, using Johnson's. I lotioned him up. And I put him in a sleeper. Yep, a fleece sleeper in the middle of August in south Texas!! The I snuggles him, and enjoyed the was he smelled and felt.
Looking at the pictures of Micah in the same sleeper really made me want to savor those little moment when I can treat my toddler kinda like a baby still. Or at least make him look and smell like my baby!Micah, on his first birthday.
Because I know all too soon, my sweet little baby/toddler will turn into a bouncing, full of energy, don't-take-my-picture, little boy.
A little update in the poop department (I know, you are all so very excited!)
  • I felt tons better today! Thank you all so much for your prayers!
  • Curtis is still a little iffy, but doing okay, and was able to go to work today.
  • Elizabeth, we're still not sure about. She has been very tired, kinda weepy but not major poo problems.
  • Micah was doing great today. Then he had a horrible, major, gross, and icky set back.
  • Benjamin seems to be doing pretty good.
So there's the latest and greatest. We really are doing tons better than we were a couple days ago! My poor children are so tired of crackers, apple sauce and Cheerios. Hopefully, more exciting food is in our future.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Aww - poor Krajca family! What a horrible combination no AC and a lot of #4 (as we call in in Jason's Clan). Yuck! Glad all is getting back to normal.

Deirdre said...

So - how long does this lovely poo last? Shannie shared the love with me! Also - has Elizabeth managed to avoid it still? I'm praying I keep this to myself!! Ugh ...

Anonymous said...

I thought the Krajca gene made you all immune to something as trivial as the stomach bug. I remember the horrors of the Columbus day massacre, and shudder at the thought of going through that with three children.