Monday, August 25, 2008

Micah-ism and Elizabeth-ism

See my Dad's blog for a funny story about Elizabeth. That kid is NUTS!

This evening, I was bathing the kids. Elizabeth was out, and I was getting read to rinse the boys and get them out too. I said, "Krajca boys....." and before I could finish with, "... it's time to get out!" Micah says, " To the rescue!" I died laughing, which kept Micah saying, "Krajca boys to the rescue!!" which made Benjamin laugh and clap.

And for a fun flash back, see this post on my Dad's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing like too naked boys 3 ft and under coming to the rescue...too funny. i think someone watched resuers down under this week!

Anonymous said...

I also remember a picture of Jack in a corner cabinet in his bedrrm. The bottom part of the cabinet held mainly diapers and some blankets, and there was Jack on shelf and diapers and blankets where he thought they belonged, on the floor. Great pictures Love ggrm