Friday, August 08, 2008

Fun outside

Last night, Shannon and I decided that we were waaayy too tired to try to go to the pool with the kids. But, since I am after all, SUPER MOM, I had water balloons and water guns ready for a fun evening outside. Watch out, he's armed!
So is Shannon, and she's had an exhausting day. Don't mess with her!
"I know there is way to get water into this gun...."
Check out the water balloon flying towards Shannon's head. Elizabeth was the thrower!
And the balloon flying towards Curtis' head. Elizabeth threw this balloon too.
It was a very fun evening. Wet, but fun!

4 comments:

Shannie said...

Wait, why am I wearing glasses in all these pictures? Oh yeah, Micah.

Anonymous said...

Why are you wearing glasses?!?

Love the pic of Benjamin..too cute.

Looks like Elizabeth needs to work on her aim.

I think micah and Shannon might be a good match up in a duel!

Unknown said...

Shannon 2-gun definitely has facebook potential!!

Christi said...

Great job capturing Elizabeth's future grenade throwing skills. ;-) Glad you had fun with Shannon!