Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blue Bell Pictures!

Good news! My stomach has decided to accept food! I have again joined the land of the living! And to celebrate, here are the pictures of our trip to Blue Bell.

The Krajca 3, sporting their cool hats, getting ready for the tour. And on a side note, don't you just love their matching monkey shirts?! My Mom got those for the kids, knowing how much I love matching clothes. I decided to put them in their matching shirts as an added safety measure. If one of the kids got lost, all I had to do was take one of my other monkey clad kids and say, "I'm looking for a child wearing a shirt exactly like this!" Aren't I smart?

Elizabeth with her Papaw and Memaw. Okay, let's take a quick moment to notice her bows. Yes, I made them. Yes, I made them the night before. Yes, I made them especially to match her monkey shirt. And yes, I wanted them to be that big! She loved them and looked adorable!

The good part of the tour.... ice cream!!! Benjamin sat right down and dug into his ice cream. Notice the monkey on his back? That's a "child leash" that we got for Elizabeth when I was pregnant with Micah. Before I had children, I swore that I would NEVER be one of THOSE parents who put her child on a leash! I would have perfect, obedient children who wouldn't run away from me. However, when I was nine months pregnant with an 11 lb baby, chasing a 21 month old, I knew I didn't want to be one of THOSE parents on the news, crying about losing her child at the mall. So we got this adorable leash. The monkey is a harness and a back pack, and the tail is the leash part. So cute! Elizabeth kept asking, "Can I walk Benjamin now?"

Elizabeth didn't care what flavor ice cream she got, as long as it was pink! Good girl!

Micah started out with green ice cream (mint chocolate chip) but decided he would rather have cookies 'n creme. Unfortunately, this is about the time his tummy started giving him the most grief, and he really didn't eat much ice cream at all.

The Krajca 3 by the Blue Bell truck. We have several cute pictures by the truck, but I'm afraid I'm reach my picture maximum for this blog.
It was VERY sunny outside, so I kept my sun glasses on and poor Elizabeth just had to squint.
My boys!
The Krajca 3 on the Blue Bell cow. The cow was rather hot, as you can tell from Micah's expression! Now, let's play a quick game called, Were's Daddy?
Papaw and Memaw with the tired, hungry, sick Krajca 3.
All in all, we had really fun time. The area outside of Blue Bell was BEAUTIFUL with lots of flowers, and landscaping. They had a fun little gift shop, and of course a little ice cream parlor. The tour itself wasn't that interesting, and since the kids were coming unglued, it made for a rough time. Next time, I think we'll skip the tour, just get ice cream, and play outside!
Thanks to Papaw and Memaw for coming to visit! We really enjoyed seeing you guys. We're so sorry that the trip ended with half of us sick. Maybe next time we'll all be well. We love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you all had a wonderful time!!! and who can go wrong with bluebell icecream!

Jamison said...

Such sweet pictures! You really can't go wrong with monkey shirts, kids, and ice cream!

Erin said...

I love Elizabeth's bows!!! Makes me want to go to blue bell.