Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Dark Ages

A couple weeks ago, I bit the bullet and did something that I have been meaning to do for some time now. I scanned all my wedding pictures! Since Curtis and I got married back in the dark age, before digital photography was common, we only have hard copies of our wedding pictures. It took me three hours just to scan and upload them to be developed. Blah!! But, now it's done, extra copies are being send to me, and I can begin the fun task of working on my wedding scrapbook.

This is my favorite picture! Don't we look like babies?!? We were, we just didn't know it.

So, Mom, go get your wedding pictures out of that horrible album that's eating your pictures into a yellow oblivion, and scan them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe that we are going on our eighth year of marriage. We have been through quite a bit in that amount of time, but it has all brought us closer. I love you so much more now than I could have hoped to then (although you couldn't have convinced me of that at the time).

Thanks for taking the time to scan the pictures so that we can keep the originals. I know it was a long and tedious process.

Sherry said...

That is such a great picture! Good job - are you going to complain about doing that album like you did your honeymoon album?! :)

Christi said...

hehe to Sherry's comment. I think she already has. ;-)

Anonymous said...

if only i had 2 daughters who were creative memories consultants who could do it all for me....oh wait!