Friday, October 19, 2007

Grand-Daddy

Today is my Daddy's birthday! My two favorite men share a birthday month!

What a year it has been for my dad! In a matter of a couple months he had a daughter graduate from college, he changed jobs, welcomed a new grandson, threw a wedding for the same daughter who just graduated, and moved. Oh, and all that happened in three different states.

And even in the midst of it all, my dad is joyful, loving and has more dignity than any other man I know.

Daddy (Grand-Daddy) we love you very much! Thank you for loving me, for taking care of me, and for showing me what a godly husband looks like. Thank you for the support and encouragement you give to my family, and for the love you lavish on my children. Happy birthday!

(Sorry my Dad's head is a little fuzzy in the picture. Turns out there was a finger print on the lens. Imagine that!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you...you've added to a very fun day!
Da

Anonymous said...

The picture is fuzzy but amazing how much he looks like his dad! Or at least he does in this picture.
Love,
Deirdre