Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How Much

Even though I'm not exactly new at this whole Mom thing, there are still some things that amaze me. Like....

How much laundry three little people make.
How much in town gas mileage SUCKS!
How much milk we go through in a week.
How much those gallons of milk cost.
How much I change Benjamin.
How much I change Micah's clothes.
How much time my daughter will spend watching PBS.
How much peanut butter gets eaten.
How much I'm learning to hate certain songs on the kids' CDs.
How much I love bed time.
How much I love taking my kids outside to wear them out.
How much fun Chuck E Cheeses can really be, especially with a three year old.
How much I love watching the kids sleep.

I guess that's one of the fun things about being a mom. There's always something happening that amazes you, even if it is just the laundry.

No comments: